The Salkom Law provides its clients with comprehensive and precise advice and continuous and tailored support in all stages of their growth and development. Our Antitrust and Competition practice is considered one of the strongest practices of the Firm.
The Firm advises on the matters of antitrust compliance, provides clients with legal and tax assistance in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganisation and structuring in Ukraine. We assist our clients with making necessary filings and obtaining permits and approvals for concerted actions on the relevant markets.
The Firm has broad experience in protecting clients against unfair competition caused by trademark infringement, unfair use of advertising materials, and disclosing trade secrets.
The Antitrust and Competition team assists clients in cases when their business reputation has been damaged as a result of the dissemination of untrue, incorrect or incomplete information.
We have successfully interacted with representatives of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on a variety of matters.
The Firms offers the following services:
- preparing legal opinions and advice on the matters of competition and antitrust laws;
- providing guidance on the structure of a transaction to make it compliant with antitrust regulations;
- obtaining clearance from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine for transactions contemplated by clients;
- negotiating with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine to obtain approvals for concentration and concerted actions;
- making filings with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine to obtain approvals for concentration and concerted actions;
- filing motions with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine to initiate investigations into breaches of competition law and to cease unfair competition;
- representing clients in investigations into alleged violations of competition law conducted by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- acting for clients in courts to appeal against resolutions and orders issued by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.